2008年1月11日金曜日

Today's Class 1/11


I spend New Year’s Day with my family and my grand mother and father. We ate “Ozouni” in the morning which my mother cooked. It was very delicious. And we pay a visit to a Sumiyoshitaisha on New Year’s Day with my friends Hidemi and Yuriko. We draw a fortune slip. After this, I back home I ate “Osechi” with my family. It was very delicious. I hope become good and happy this year!!
1)Scotland
3)JRR Tolkien wrote Lord of the Rings.
4)Guru Gobind Singh
5)Evis Presley is singer
6)It is religion.It is the first day of the month of Muharram.
7)Robert Scott and his party reached the South Pole in 1912.
8)AA Milne wrote Winnie the pooh.
9)Sir Winston Churchill was Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
10)Listed are the names of famous people so I was interested in this calendar.
It was different to me how to spend New Year’s Day. I hope become good and happy this year for my friends.

0 件のコメント: